- This is a Pre-order, Items are NOT in stock. By preordering and purchasing ahead you reserve a cooker for yourself when they arrive. Arrival timing will be updated as information is received.
The Thermal Cooker is used to facilitate retained heat cooking, cooking slowly over time. Made of high quality, 304 - 18/10 surgical stainless steel, the cooker is an insulated thermal unit with a lid that seals shut and a fold up/down handle for easy portability. The Deluxe includes 2 stainless steel cooking pots with each having a heavy duty, triple layered bottoms, designed to be used on Induction or magnetic stoves and it can withstand greater heat without warping. These two inner pots, the 2.5 liter pot nestles inside of the 7 liter pot, both of which, after bringing food to a boil, are placed into the thermal unit to retain the heat and finish cooking. Feeds approx. 6-11 people
The Saratoga Jacks Deluxe Thermal Cooker is an alternative, cordless method of slow cooking, that can save you up to 80% on fuel costs. It is perfect for making meals both at home and on-the-go. Made of high quality, 304 - 18/10 surgical stainless steel, the cooker is an insulated thermal unit with a lid that seals shut and a fold up/down handle for easy portability. The Deluxe includes 2 stainless steel cooking pots with our triple layered heavy duty bottom, designed to be used on Induction or magnetic stoves and it can withstand greater heat without warping. The 7L cooking pot is placed into the Thermal Cooker with the optional use of the second, smaller pot.
The smaller pot can be nested inside of the larger one, providing a place for an optional small side dish. The small pot can be removed to accommodate larger quantities of food in the larger pot, which can be used separate and independent of the smaller nesting pot. Both pots can also be used on an induction stove. Feeds approx. 6-11 people
Cooking pots all have the Saratoga Jacks Triple layered bottom
1 Large Cooking Pot w/lid
1 Small Cooking Pot
Getting started booklet with recipes
10 1/2" Tall
10 5/8" Wide
Contact us for special pricing with group Orders .
Terms and Conditions
1. It is important to save the original purchase receipt with your Order number ThermalCooking.net limited warranty covers the cost of labor and parts used for repair service performed within 1 year from the date of purchase as printed on your receipt.
2. The warranty does not cover the damage to any unit caused by accident, misuse or any alteration or modifications made or have been made by the customer.
3. The warranty does not cover the postage, freight or delivery fee for sending the products to and from our service agency.
4. The warranty does not cover damage in transit.
5. Shipping: ThermalCooking.net does not guarantee shipping, delays caused by Union strikes, slowdowns, weather or anything that is out of our control. Allow 7 to 10 business days for shipping.
6. This warranty does not cover the damage under these conditions;
Immersion of the thermal unit in water.
Uses other than specified in the instruction manual
Repair service at any unauthorized agent.
Fire, earthquake, flood, thunder lightning and other natural disasters
Damage caused by pests, insects, or animals
Water softeners that use salt, which can cause corrosion and should be avoided. To wash the cooking pot, use clean, fresh water and dry completely. Also, if using on a boat in seawater, make sure you wash in clean, fresh water when finished and dry it completely.
Keep away from small children.
Never put the cooking pots into the Thermal Cooker wet when storing.
Neglect (forcing the handle in the wrong direction causing it to break)
7. Returns need to be approved before sending back to ThermalCooking.net. An in store credit will be issued or a refund less 20% restocking will be issued.
8. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.